Search

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back to Work Tomorrow!

Finally! Going back to work on Thursday -- new job as agency technical readiness coordinator for the state's new accounting and procurement system (SWIFT). I'm looking forward to the routine and the new responsibilities, but I'm a little anxious about energy levels and mental stamina. I actually think I've made great strides, literally and figuratively, over the last two weeks so I should be fine.

The best development is improved sleeping: if I can get a good night's rest I think I can hit the ground limping only a little in the morning. Tomorrow is the 8-week anniversary of the surgery so I'll write in more detail when I've made it through the day.

1 comment:

  1. All the best Catherine....I wish you my best assuming your new role....Take care and be well

    ReplyDelete