Search

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Better Mobility and Balance

The last few days have been very active, with a lot of walking (with and without a cane) and swimming. I am still thrown off balance a little when someone shoves me or if my foot catches on an uneven surface, like the deck. I am still tired in the evening (i.e., after about 7 PM), so we tend to have dinner early or, on the night of the rocket launch, not at all.

The knee was a little sore last night, after a day of walking and a lot of time on my feet. Today I was tired out after going through most of the War Museum at Titusville. I finally sat down and didn't go any further, while Bpb visited the last hangar. Now, an hour or so after leaving the museum, I'm feeling fine again.

I think I'm walking without a limp, as long as I concentrate on my stride.

No comments:

Post a Comment